Q & A with Goff Paul Van't Hof
1. How are you involved with AitD this year?
Well. I drove past it last year but was scared of getting wet. I have been to things like vivid in Sydney and thought this would be a fun thing to get involved in.
2. What do you do with the rest of your time?
I try and find places to nap (we have a 6 week old daughter with good lungs) and I try and keep the madness under control at my business The Production Co
3. Who do you think should next be resurrected via hologram?
Hendrix of course….
4. Any hidden talents?
Well there is the elephant noise… but it is best brought out as a surprise so don't ask for a rendition.
5. What is one good thing you do for yourself?
Occasional my westie wife let's me drive her V8, roll down the window and hit mission bay. But then I had to go the doc for a case of cruisers elbow from the wind chill.
6. How do you like to spend Sunday afternoon?
In the company of good friends
7. If Dr Seuss finished the sentence below it would read
‘Art in the Dark is at Western Park…
luminous wonders await...
8. One word to describe art in the dark?
Check out Goff's project here.