Q & A with Jade Du Preez
1. How are you involved with AitD this year?
I'm really excited to be working on a painted interactive installation - should learn a few tricks and set up a few tricks.
2. What do you do with the rest of your time?
Graphics for marketing, a bit of freelancing, painting & travel planning.
3. Who do you think should next be resurrected via hologram?
Godzilla. A really, really massive Godzilla hologram in the city.
4. Any hidden talents?
In the process of acquiring talents, currently long-distance running and motorbike riding - working up to doing both over the harbour bridge in the near future.
5. What is one good thing you do for yourself?
Keep excellent company.
6. How do you like to spend Sunday afternoon?
Heading over to Mangawhai, or closer to home with great people.
7. If Dr Seuss finished the sentence below it would read
‘Art in the Dark is at Western Park.....
red fish, blue fish, neon fish, shark.
8. One word to describe art in the dark?
Check out Jade's project here.