Q & A with Kit Webster
1. How are you involved with AitD this year?
I am building a video/sound sculpture called Enigmatica.
2. What do you do with the rest of your time?
I send emails. When im not sending emails I am looking at videos of other peoples work. When I am not looking at videos of other peoples work I am working my own art and design concepts.
3. Who do you think should next be resurrected via hologram?
5. What is one good thing you do for yourself?
6. How do you like to spend Sunday afternoon?
Little bit of this, little bit of that. A bit of gourmet food also.
7. If Dr Seuss finished the sentence below it would read
‘Art in the Dark is at Western Park... follow your senses and you will hit the mark.
8. One word to describe art in the dark?
Check out Kit's Art in the Dark Project here.