Q & A with La Lumiere
1. How are you involved with AitD this year?
We will be doing a fairy light installation in one of the trees for the third year running.
2. What do you do with the rest of your time?
We install fairy lights and other lighting for weddings, functions, parties etc
3. Who do you think should next be resurrected via hologram?
4. Any hidden talents?
We can transform any room into a glamourous wonderland
5. What is one good thing you do for yourself?
Go on international buying trips as often as we can
6. How do you like to spend Sunday afternoon?
7. If Dr Seuss finished the sentence below it would read
‘Art in the Dark is at Western Park…
...the park will be dark and the lights will be light. Last year they even had winged lights in flight!
8. One word to describe art in the dark?
Here's a picture of one of La Lumiere's amazing Art in the Dark projects: