Q & A with Melissa Durbin
1. How are you involved with AitD this year?
I'm creating an interactive fountain installation called Fountain of the Eternal
2. What do you do with the rest of your time?
Work on projects with the Touch & Die Collective, dream up ideas for next years AitD, and try out new cake recipes including lots of taste testing
3. Who do you think should next be resurrected via hologram?
4. Any hidden talents?
Nope, no point in hiding talents away. If you've got them flaunt them.
5. What is one good thing you do for yourself?
Go on holiday. At any possible opportunity get out of this fair city.
6. How do you like to spend Sunday afternoon?
At the beach, in the sun with a good book, nice food and good company. Did you hear that weather? I'm putting in my requests for summer already!
7. If Dr Seuss finished the sentence below it would read
‘Art in the Dark is at Western Park.....let's all go and have a lark.
8. One word to describe art in the dark?
Check out Melissa's project here.