Q & A with Tiffany Singh
1. How are you involved with AitD this year?
Through installing a participatory installation revolved around sound combined as a gift for environmentally conscious people.
2. What do you do with the rest of your time?
I am a full time installation based artist.
3. Who do you think should next be resurrected via hologram?
Tricky, but potentially Albert Einstein.
4. Any hidden talents?
Fortunately i can actually cook.
5. What is one good thing you do for yourself?
Pick flowers from my garden along with fresh herbs and infuse them with rock sea salt for a bath with candles and wine.
6. How do you like to spend Sunday afternoon?
With my love.
7. If Dr Seuss finished the sentence below it would read
‘Art in the Dark is at Western Park....
what a magical place for an artists mark
8. One word to describe art in the dark?
Check out Tiffany's project here.