Q & A with Emily Priest
1. How are you involved with AitD this year?
I seem to be slightly addicted! Art in the Dark has become my annual indulgence of making small worlds of tiny little city systems!
2. What do you do with the rest of your time?
I am a full time Spatial Designer at Cheshire Architects, currently working on a number of their commercial projects downtown
3. Who do you think should next be resurrected via hologram?
The most delightful piece of cake ever made!
4. Any hidden talents?
I hiccough once between 3 and 4pm daily
5. What is one good thing you do for yourself?
Clean my teeth at least twice a day-
6. How do you like to spend Sunday afternoon?
I have these things called discovery drives, where I love to hop in the car with no destination in mind, and see where I end up, with the one rule that it has to be undiscovered-
7. If Dr Seuss finished the sentence below it would read
‘Art in the Dark is at Western Park...
...with an array of paths and tasks for one to see and do! Oh the fun you’ll have!
8. One word to describe art in the dark?
Check out Emily's project here.